Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Chicken Poop Lip Junk!

My sister-in-law & brother-in-law brought me one of these the other day at our monthly Wiedenhoeft Sunday lunch, or dinner, as lunch is often called out in the country.  Then what is dinner, you ask?  Well, supper, of course!  I digress.

Back to the star of this show, Free Range Chicken Poop Lip Junk!  The primitive style package is cute and sure to please any chicken lover.  In fact, I haven't had the heart to open it yet.  I may just hang it on my wall in the kitchen for character or for that moment of dry lip desperation that's sure to hit once the balmy days of Wisconsin winter set in.

This gift also made me realize that I've sealed my seat in our family as that person; you know, the crazy chicken lady.  Once people start buying you random gifts related to your obsession and passing them around secretively before giving them to you-giggling all the while, I think it's a sign.  Thank you Brad & Jenny for making it official.  I digress again.  
Grandpa says: 
If ya' got dry lips
put chicken poop on 'em 
so ya' won't lick 'em.

Simone Chickenbone Natural Put-Ons, the creators of this fine chicken poo product, point out that there isn't really chicken poo or poo of any kind contained in this lip junk.  Actually, the ingredients include avocado oil, jojoba, sweet orange, lavender essential oil, bees wax & vitamin E.  Sounds yummy.  All of their products are made with natural ingredients & are earth-friendly too...bonus!  

As the winter rolls by and my lips start to crack, I'll let y'all know if this junk really works!  

By the way, I've missed y'all and promise to pay more attention to you.  I swear.


No comments:

Post a Comment